· Before the installation, materials must be vacuumed in order to remove all the dusts. Don’t use clouts for cleaning.
· Specialized equipment for installing cleanrooms must be sufficient and in good condition.
· Engineers and technical staff must be experienced in installing cleanrooms.
· Technical requirements must be made clear before the installation to ensure no mistakes are made during the installation.
· Technical supervisors must be present at the installation site to monitor and to ensure that the installation is carried out as specified in the approved design drawing.
· At the end of the day, materials; machines and equipment must be arranged in order and the site must be cleared for the next day’s work.
· Cleanroom quality acceptance must follow the following steps:
Ø Acceptance between the quality control team and Wishine’s construction team.
Ø Acceptance between Wishine and the Investor;
Ø Completion of the acceptance record to terminate the contract with the Investor
WISHINE’S STRENGTH: The technical staff and workers coming from China are highly professional, skilled and experienced and especially well-disciplined in installing cleanrooms.