Are you planning to build or install a cleanroom for your company?
Are you certain that you have considered all the requirements for cleanroom installation?
How many levels of cleanroom are there? Which standards do you use?
Wishine will help you to answer all of these questions so that you can install a cleanroom as you expect.
Basic working principles of a cleanroom: Air is transmitted into the room. After passing through the HEPA filter on the ceiling, particles as small as 0.5 micron can be removed. As a result, the room will have higher air pressure than the outside. Air and pollutants will be pushed to the floor and to the air holes inside the wall or on the floor. The more HEPA filters and air holes the purifier has, the higher air change rate it has.
How can the air be transmitted to the room and how to push it out with other pollutants created from manufacturing? Do you move the pollutants out of the room properly?
What are needed for installing a cleanroom?
- Partitions and the ceiling use readymade panels.
- Spare parts to joint panels firmly and closely
- The lighting system
- HEPA filters;
- Airflow meter and cleanroom standards measuring devices
You get the following things when you have cleanrooms installed by Wishine:
- A cleanroom as you requested;
- PIC/S GMP standard quality;
- Non-oxide or non-corrosive materials;
- Perfectly compatible with cleansing chemicals and disinfectants;
- Easy to clean, even the round corners;
- Temperature retaining, fireproof and noise prevention;
- This product is protected to be pure and safe for users;
- Highly productive and cost-saving.
WISHINE IS ALWAYS YOUR COMPANION!